Super easy one-pot meal, made with a handful of ingredients,...Read More
Gluten-Free Apple & Oat Peanut Butter Pancakes
These fluffy gluten free pancakes, made with oats, nut butter and fresh apples, make the most delicious healthy breakfast perfect for keeping you full all morning.
150g Rolled Oats
2 tsp Baking Powder
230ml milk of choice
1 medium Apple, grated
1 tbsp Peanut Butter
1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend on high until completely smooth, about 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Let the mixture sit as you heat up a small frying pan on medium heat.
- If batter is too thick, you may need to add some more milk to the blender.
- Lightly coat the pan with coconut oil, butter or olive oil. Once the pan is hot, spoon a small amount of the pancake batter into the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side until cooked.
- Remove from the pan, drizzle with maple syrup (optional) and serve with berries.